A REVOLUTIONARY TECHNIQUE THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR BETTER
Both systems which we use in our centre – SKY fast & fixed Bredent and Nobel Biocare – have equally developed and perfected this method of treating the problem of the missing teeth in a single day following these steps: CT ANALYSIS – SEDATION – EXTRACTION – IMPLANT INSTALMENT – PRODUCTION OF IMMEDIATE FIXED BRIDGES – ALL IN ONE DAY. This concept is very useful for those patients who do not have any teeth or who have to extract all of them and, while doing so, want to avoid dentures, or those patients who are not satisfied with their dentures.
WHAT IS ALL-ON-FOUR?
- It is a system of four implants and the restoration of the entire dental arch with or without the surgical template.
- It is most often used in the lower jaw – mandible – but it can also be used in the upper jaw.
- The front two implants are installed vertically to the jaw, and the back two under the angle of 35-45º.
- The possibility of immediate fixed load.
WHAT IS ALL-ON-SIX?
- Basically, it is the same system as all-on-four and it is most often used in the upper jaw – maxilla.
- The only difference is the number of implants. With All-on-six system there are two implants more since they are being installed in the upper jaw where the bone tissue is softer.
- Everything else is the same.
ADVANTAGES FOR THE PATIENTS
- Fixed restoration on the day of the surgery.
- A more complicated procedure of sinus augmentation – sinus lift is avoided.
- Also, the instalment of big bone graft blocks (which make the entire process more expensive) is avoided during the which the patient is left without any teeth for a long period of three months which is unacceptable.
- A great clinical success rate of the procedure (over 95 %) as observed in a period over ten years.
- A great possibility of cleaning and keeping the oral hygiene.
- A fixed reconstruction at a fixed price.
- CBCT 3D – scanner for taking a precise image and for planning the position of the implant.
- Software for analysis and positioning of the implant and production of surgical templates.
- Dental Laboratory with all the equipment needed for the production of the replacements in a short time period.
PROTOCOL OF THE PROCESS
Day 1. CBCT 3D Pre-operative analysis, production of the dental study models, taking measurements inside the mouth, the production of the custom-made surgical template.
Day 2. MORNING – Anaesthesia (Sedation), tooth extraction (if necessary), implant instalment and impression after doing the stitches for the production of a temporary fixed bridge.
Day 2. AFTERNOON – Control, placing of the temporary fixed bridge for the period of osseointegration in the duration from 4 to 6 months.
Day 3. (6 months later): he production of the final replacement – the patient can choose from various options.
Day 4. The instalment of the final upgrade on the implants. Protocol about the oral hygiene.
TEETH ON THE IMPLANTS IN ONE DAY